Background

Monday, August 27, 2012

Jeffrey the Giraffe Party Pack!

I am very excited to show you my latest listing! It is located here. But I'll give you the details here, too :)

This party pack is LOADED! First off, you get invitations, the basic element of a party. In addition you receive NINE party favors, all for just $25! Considering the time it took me to make all this, that's a steal! It's a print-it-yourself listing, which saves you money over having me print them! Plus you can print as many as you like, no worrying about ordering too little or too much!

Anyway, here is what is included:

  1. 4x6 or 5x7 Invitations
  2. 4x6 or 5x7 Thank You Cards
  3. Cupcake Toppers
  4. Mini Hershey's Wrappers
  5. Full Size Hershey's Wrappers
  6. Goodie Bag Toppers
  7. Water Bottle Wrappers
  8. Napkin Rings
  9. Popcorn Labels
  10. Banner



That's all for this post! I was just too excited not to share my new party pack!


No comments:

Post a Comment