Background

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Meet the Designer

Hi everyone, I'm Katie! I design for and own Naive Glow Prints, formerly Naive Glow Arts. I'd like to introduce myself with a few Q&A type questions. Here we go!

<----That's me!

1. What's your favorite thing to design? Honestly I love designing ANYTHING. But business cards are fun because they're so versatile and usually don't take as long as invitations or announcements.

2. What do you do for a living? Right now I just sell on Etsy with Naive Glow Prints and Ignite the Light Scrapbooking. I am soon going to attend Western Governor's University online to become an elementary school teacher!

3. What is your background in design? I attended graphic design school for 3 years before I got sick. I also learned a lot through various tutorials in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.

4. Do you have any kids? Nope, I'm a single 25-year old with no children. I do, however, have a dachshund/terrier mix named Sophie and a beautiful red and blue betta fish named Adokias (pronounced AD-uh-KY-us).

5. How long as Naive Glow Prints been in business? I founded Naive Glow Arts (recent name change to Naive Glow Prints) in 2009. It wasn't until recently that I made it exclusively for graphic design items. My shop with scrapbooking supplies and handmade items was getting too crowded with all my graphic design work!

6. Do you have any hobbies? I love to edit photos! I even offer a photo editing service on the website! I also scrapbook and do paper crafts. It's my first love!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment and visit the store (link in sidebar)!

No comments:

Post a Comment